Please click on the titles below to visit these helpful web sites:

UW Graduate School Admissions Procedures and Requirements

Graduate Admissions Office
(206) 543-5929

International Graduate Student Application Procedures and Requirements

Graduate Admissions Office
International Student Advisors
(206) 543-5929

UW Minority Graduate Recruitment and Assistance

GO-MAP Office
(206) 543-9016

Requirements for Washington State Residency

Residency Office
(206) 543-5932

Graduate Appointee (RA/TA) Insurance

General Information about the University and its Campus

UW Visitor’s Information Center
(206) 543-9198

On-campus Housing

Housing and Food Services
(206) 543-4059

On-campus housing options for graduate students are plentiful and varied. Housing & Food Services (HFS) offers a wide range of options for graduate students, whether single or married, with or without children.

Off-Campus Housing

Student Housing Affairs (SHA) is student-run and the University of Washington’s source for off campus housing needs and issues. It’s a free service to University of Washington students, faculty and staff who are in search of off-campus housing. Their office has listings of available houses, apartments, studios, and shared housing situations. The also maintain information on housing laws and make legal referrals.

Student Housing Affairs
(206) 543-8997

Back to Top